Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
"30 Ways to Use Social Media for Business" Tue 07/24 9a Euless, TX
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM (CDT)
30 Ways to Use Social Media for Business!
Class Answers and Teaches:
1. The Big Bang Theory of Questions? (What Should Social Media Answer.)
2. What to Expect When You're Expecting Twitter. (How to Use It Effectively.)
3. Facebook the Choice of a New Generation. (How to Market through Facebook.)
4. Is it "Live" or is it YouTube. (The Power of Videos for Business.)
5. Pinning, Linking, Blogging and Pressing, Oh My! (Other Tools to Promote Your Business.)
6. Tools for the Campaign Trail. (How to Keep Social Media from Taking Over Your Life.)
7. Spin, Cycle, Repeat! (Discussions on Your OnGoing Social Media Campaign.)
Digital step by step copies of this class will be provided for download during and after class.
Meet our instructor, Fred Campos, Chief of Marketing at FunCitySocialMedia. He is soon to be author of "Social Media Success in 31 Days" a workbook being released 05/2012 is a paid social media teacher that has taught more than 60 social media classes in 2011 alone from cruise ships to paid tele-classes, you don't want to miss this engaging and very funny speaker (2010/2012 North Texas District Humorous Toastmaster Speech Winner).
This class is ideal for small and start-up businesses that want to effectively use social media to generate more traffic to their business and increase their Internet marketing presence.
Facebook is the second-most searched site on the Internet; YouTube is the third-most. Come learn why your business must embrace social media effectively without it taking over life.
This is a "How To" class, come prepared to take notes.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
We help bring customers to your business through social media by teaching you to create online platforms and manage them with the least investment of time and money possible.
Find out more about us here: FunCitySocialMedia.com.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.